Explore, explore, explore. What is it? Is it something superficial? Something magical? Or just a word with no meaning? Who knows? There’s nothing evident on it. But I don’t see any other purpose behind our being as well. Let’s imagine the idea of our existence on this planet. How do we end up here on this planet earth? To answer this, I want you to believe in a notion of a happy family, a family where you are the kid who has lovely parents. Parents who have this fallacy of rewarding you for your good deeds. Now imagine, that your parents have decided to gift you a Europe trip for about 60 days, with tickets, shelter and food. And you have apparently accepted it. And that is how you land up here.
Focus on the purpose why you came here. I don’t think there is any but to explore, to know and see what is out there. After all, what all you do if you have gone to places for fun– you roam around, observe, eat, appreciate and enjoy. And that’s something we came here for. But what have we done on the contrary is depressing! We have built the walls- not only on the earth but also in our hearts. We have nurtured enemies like jealousy, greed, and anger, and things that have seemingly no meaning in our lives. But we had let them book a space, anyway.
A few days before, I recorded a video and asked people about how they explore? I have asked about the techniques about how people explore in their lives. But I am disappointed to tell that not many people replied. Although some of them came forward and mentioned their hobbies, which in fact a good thing but if you ask about the majority, they had perceived me as a lunatic asking about aliens & black-holes.
Why didn’t people show up?
a) Sadly, but yeah, most people are still on the jumbo-sleep suit. They are still sleeping, but I wish they wake up days before the date of their return ticket.
b) They didn’t get to see the video.
c) Maybe because they felt busy, occupied and struck due to life and circumstances. Like you and me, they also came here to explore, but during the process of living, they forgot it and started living for the sake of life. They were forced to become a copy and falls under the social trap. They began living like the robot’s do- Hardcore mechanical, the only difference between them and the robots is that they live for weekends, parties and trips, while robots don’t. Come on; God never sent you on this planet just to let you enjoy life the most of the two days of your week. He isn’t that bad. But yeah, they didn’t because they didn’t have any time.
d) They don’t know what it means. (“Explore”- Arey, yeh kya hota hai?)
How to Explore in your Day-to-Day Busy Lives?
I understand that life is not a bed of roses. There are twist and turns, situations where nothing seems clear, but at the end of the day, we all have to die. No matter how rich or poor you are, when the time comes, you will have to leave. On that note, I am sharing some of the most comfortable ways of life and explore.
- No matter how busy your life gets, save time for yourself. Save time to do what you truly love. If you can spare it, it will help you make your life.
- Don’t let greed, jealousy and anger (revenge) have a room in your heart. Let it go.
- When you find something good about anyone, speak of it. Appreciate it.
- Explore in your way, do whatever you like to, find out who you are. But do it all before time is over.
- Accept that life is nothing but a journey, which will get over one day, and everything that consider yours will be left here with no use. This will help you find peace and encourage to do things with more compassion.
- If you are feeling, sad, depressed or miserable, do something about it. Even 27-year-old Holly Butcher, the girl fighting with cancer has supported this notion on her Facebook post, one day before her death. She said, “If something is making you miserable, you do have the power to change it – in work or love or whatever it may be. Have the guts to change. You don’t know how much time you’ve got on this earth so don’t waste it being miserable.”
- If you don’t know what you like and how to start, just begin with spreading happiness, because I have heard that when you give a little love, you get a little love for your own.
- There will be a day in your life when you will find what you love, wait for it. Sonner or later, it will happen to you, and it will change you totally, because after that you will live for it, and that will become your correct definition of Explore.
Yes, so my definition of EXPLORE is
E– Experience (and making memories)
X– X-Factor (finding that X-factor)
P– Positive (Being positive whenever possible)
L– Lover (Being a lover of life)
O– Openness (Being open to change, to opportunities)
R– Respectful (Giving Respect to everyone and yourself)
E-Excited (Staying Excited that you are still ALIVE)
If you are feeling, sad, depressed or miserable, do something about it. Even 27-year-old Holly Butcher, the girl fighting with cancer has supported this notion on her Facebook post, one day before her death. She said, “If something is making you miserable, you do have the power to change it – in work or love or whatever it may be. Have the guts to change. You don’t know how much time you’ve got on this earth so don’t waste it being miserable.”
Just Imagine how beautiful your life could be if you can truly explore.
Now, I leave it on you, for holding and embracing it with grace. Live it, smile with it, share it, and whatever you do, don’t forget that you are only here for one reason and that is to explore. Spread love and wait for the next blog.